"A totally indulgent monkey bread made surprisingly easy thanks to refrigerated cinnamon roll dough. Loaded up with layers of fresh apples and toasted walnuts, this pull-apart bread fills your home with the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg while it bakes and looks stunning on your breakfast or brunch table."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush the inside of a fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Combine 1/4 cup of the spiced sugar mixture with minced apples and stir until coated.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough rounds and cut into quarters. Set aside the icing.
- Spoon 1/2 of the apple mixture and 1/2 of the walnuts into the bottom of the prepared pan. Roll 1/2 of the cinnamon roll quarters in the remaining spiced sugar and place on top of the apples and walnuts. Spoon 1/2 of the remaining butter over dough. Repeat with remaining apples, walnuts, dough, and butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a plate. Cool for 5 more minutes before coating with icing.
Per Serving: 389 calories;18.1 g fat;53.5 g carbohydrates;5 g protein;13 mg cholesterol;667 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article