"An unbelievably easy yet tasty variation on Mexican-style eggs! Pair it with sausage, and you’ve got a brunch fit for a king! If desired, top with a dollop of sour cream or taco sauce."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a fork until slightly frothy. Mix in sour cream and Mexican seasoning. Add salsa, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend on top; stir in gently with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and springs back when gently pressed, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend and jalapeno on top. Continue baking until cheese bubbles and turns golden, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let frittata stand for 10 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife.
- Cook’s Note:
- Packaged taco seasoning can be substituted for Mexican seasoning, but use sparingly as it is very salty.
Per Serving: 341 calories;25.4 g fat;8 g carbohydrates;22.2 g protein;331 mg cholesterol;841 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article