"This popcorn is an easy and festive way to enjoy some leftover Easter candy! You can use any kind of candy, nuts, or "mix-ins" that you like! And make sure to adjust the salt at the end, it really helps to balance out the sweetness! Make sure to store this in acool, dry, and airtight container, or the popcorn will become soft. It should be eaten within a few days of being made."
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place popcorn, chocolate eggs, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter and almond extract until fully melted and incorporated.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and toss to thoroughly coat. Sprinkle in salt; stir. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Adjust salt to taste.
- Let popcorn cool and harden before serving.
Per Serving: 526 calories;15.1 g fat;88.2 g carbohydrates;14.4 g protein;6 mg cholesterol;78 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article