Peach cobbler, easy and so delicious! How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping. This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite.
Summer Peach Cobbler
My friends know me well. They know if they invite me over and I see that they have bushels of fresh-picked peaches just waiting for a home, that I will offer my own kitchen counter space to take some of those gorgeous peaches off their hands. Such sacrifice, yes, I know. 😉
Peaches, nectarines, and all manner of stone fruit are glorious in summer. Here is a simple and delicious peach cobbler recipe from Sunset Magazine that we’ve used for several years. Feel free to experiment with the ratios and the fruit in this peach cobbler recipe. You can easily add in some blueberries or nectarines.
Quick Peach Cobbler Tip
Tart fruit makes the best filling for a cobbler like this and depending on how ripe your peaches (or other fruit) are, you may need to adjust the sugar levels up or down for your peach cobbler.
Want more cobbler? Try these!
- Plum Cobbler with sweet tart Santa Rosa plums
- Blackberry Cobbler with a biscuity cobbler topping
- Apple Cobbler with different types of apples and a ginger cobbler topping
- Sweet Cherry Cobbler with sweet summer cherries
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler with a biscuit topping and whipped cream
Source: Read Full Article