"This is an easy, delicious, do-ahead baked casserole brunch recipe that doesn’t need any syrup, since the French toast has its own praline topping. You can microwave the praline topping slightly to help spreadability."
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and arrange bread slices in a row.
- Combine eggs, half-and-half, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until blended. Pour mixture over bread slices, making sure all are evenly covered. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, brown sugar, chopped pecans, corn syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Spread praline topping over bread mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and lightly golden, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 502 calories;31 g fat;46.9 g carbohydrates;11.5 g protein;181 mg cholesterol;481 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article