"This is a great recipe for beginners! This was my first time making fish and it was a hit. Even my 9 year old daughter who wouldn’t dream of eating fish EVER had half of my portion!"
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 613 calories;51.9 g fat;2.9 g carbohydrates;36.3 g protein;75 mg cholesterol;1235 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article