"Perfectly tender and juicy pork chops are what you’ll get in just 10 minutes using your air fryer and basic pantry ingredients. Play around with different crouton flavors for variety. I like to use a Misto® sprayer with my own oil, but feel free to use regular cooking spray."
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pork chops on a plate and season both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pulse croutons in a small food processor until they have a fine consistency; transfer to a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in a separate shallow dish. Dip pork chops into eggs, letting excess drip off. Coat chops in crouton breading and set on a plate. Mist chops with cooking spray.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place chops inside, making sure to not overcrowd the fryer. You may have to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip chops and mist again with cooking spray if there are dry or powdery areas. Cook 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chops.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Keep chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining chops.
- For thicker chops, add an extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook 1 minute less.
Per Serving: 394 calories;18.1 g fat;10 g carbohydrates;44.7 g protein;218 mg cholesterol;429 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article