"Baked chantilly mashed potatoes with a cheese topping. You can add a variety of cheeses, bacon, or chives. I use homemade mashed potatoes, but instant work just as well."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes in the prepared baking dish.
- Whip heavy cream in a bowl until stiff; fold in Swiss cheese and add salt and pepper to taste. Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is delicately brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- You can use grated Gruyere cheese instead of Swiss, if preferred.
Per Serving: 358 calories;21.4 g fat;30.1 g carbohydrates;11.9 g protein;75 mg cholesterol;591 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article