"This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won’t take long to make at all, and it’s quite good!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 372 calories;24.7 g fat;18.5 g carbohydrates;18.2 g protein;98 mg cholesterol;335 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article