"Marinated in a paste of fresh dill, garlic, and olive oil, this baked salmon is wonderfully simple to prepare AND great eating."
- In a food processor, process garlic to a rough mince, add dill and olive oil and pulse a few times to combine.
- Lay fish fillets in a baking dish, skin side down. Rub garlic mixture over fish. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 329 calories;21.5 g fat;2.3 g carbohydrates;30.2 g protein;83 mg cholesterol;327 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article