Ice cream is a cooling treat on a sunny day, and with temperatures forecast to skyrocket this week – a Magnum ice cream could be just what is needed for the hot weather on Friday. Now Magnum are giving away free DIY kits, so Britons across the country can make their own ice cream treat.
For the first time ever, from this Friday, those in need of a sweet treat can get a complimentary DIY Make My Magnum kit delivered to their door, and design their very own bespoke Magnum creation.
Usually this experience is only available at Magnum Pleasure Stores, where customers can make their own ice cream by adding a range of toppings at the dipping bar.
The kits available on Friday include Magnum Ruby, the world’s first pairing of ice cream and the recently discovered fourth type of chocolate, Ruby.
Magnum has paired the naturally pink chocolate with velvety white chocolate ice cream and a luscious raspberry sauce swirl.
Read More: Aldi shopper reveals how they slashed food bill in half
- Scone recipe: How to make the Queen’s scones, from former royal chef
Ruby chocolate was first introduced in 2017 and is characterised by a taste which has been described as slightly sweet and sour, like that of berries.
How to order your FREE DIY Make My Magnum Kit
Magnum has partnered with Deliveroo, and the free kits are available to order from Friday, April, 24.
You can order through Deliveroo for either yourself, or as a gift for someone you want to treat.
As well as three Magnum Ruby ice creams, you will get a handy how-to guide which explains how to create your own bespoke treat.
Each Make My Magnum Kit includes:
- 1x Magnum Ruby multipack
- 5x toppings in biodegradable vegware portion pots
- Chocolate signature Magnum Ms in biodegradable vegware portion pot
- Chocolate drops to melt in biodegradable vegware cup
- 3x Recipe cards – recipes available for editorial use upon request
- How-to guide
- Allergen information
Tesco shopper reveals £68 a month shopping list that feeds two people [INSIGHT]
Lockdown food parcels: How to get free food parcels delivered to you [ANALYSIS]
James Martin’s mac & cheese: This Morning chef’s ultimate pasta recipe [RECIPE]
- Morrisons delivery box for Ramadan: Food box offering for 2020 Ramadan
- White Chocolate Shavings
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Freeze Dried Raspberry Crumble
- Lemon Crunch
- Milk chocolate signature Magnum M coins.
Dark chocolate is also provided to melt and drizzle on your Magnum masterpiece.
The three recipes included are:
- The Strawberries and Cream, featuring Magnum Ruby, White Chocolate, Mini Meringue Kisses and Freeze Dried Strawberry Crunch
- The Ice Cream Sundae, featuring Magnum Ruby, Freeze Dried Cherry Slices, Dark Chocolate and Fudge Brownie
- The Summer Cup, featuring Magnum Ruby, White Chocolate, Lemon Jelly, Sweets, Fresh Mint and Lemon
To order a Make My Magnum kit from Deliveroo, simply head to THIS link and type in your postcode.
The stores open across the country at the following times:
To find the great British Summertime Classics recipes, or for further recipe inspiration, head to Magnum’s website here.
Source: Read Full Article