"Rich, cheesy topping goes perfectly with mild flavored halibut."
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 235 calories;13.9 g fat;0.9 g carbohydrates;25.7 g protein;58 mg cholesterol;282 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article