Cheese toasties are the ultimate comfort food for many people. You can add a number of delicious fillings to the humble cheese toastie to make it perfect for you. Cheese fans are likely to be enamoured by this four-cheese toastie recipe. But how do you make the perfect four-cheese toastie to begin with?
How to make a four-cheese toastie
- Two tablespoons of ricotta
- One tablespoon of grated parmesan
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- 25g gorgonzola
- Two thick slices of your preferred style of bread
- One tablespoon of mayonnaise
- One tablespoon of butter.
- Looking for a generous sexy lover? Then you have to try this bizarre ‘
Begin by mixing the ricotta with the grated parmesan cheese and mozzarella.
Then you should take the two slices of bread and spread the cheese mixture over one of them.
Top the bread with cheese with gorgonzola broken into pieces.
You should close the sandwich with another slice of bread.
Spread the outsides of the sandwich, top and bottom with the mayonnaise.
You should then fry the sandwich in butter for three to four minutes on each side.
As you fry the sandwich you should press it down gently with your spatula as it cooks to make sure it melts evenly inside and stays together.
How to make Queen’s favourite raspberry and cream dessert [PICTURES]
How to make chicken nuggets [INSIGHT]
How to make delicious honey roasted parsnips – recipe [EXPLAINER]
- Whiskey cocktail recipes: Five cocktails to try tonight
You can also make a cheese toastie with gruyere cheese.
- One tablespoon (15ml) melted butter
- One tablespoon (15ml) finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- One tablespoon (15ml) finely grated
- Parmesan cheese
- One clove garlic, minced
- Pinch black pepper
- Four slices fresh crusty bread, about 1 cm thick
- Four slices medium Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (50ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (50ml) shredded Gruyere cheese.
You should begin your toastie by blending your butter with the parsley, parmesan, garlic and pepper until it is well combined.
Then spread the butter mixture evenly over each slice of bread on one side before placing a slice of cheddar on the unbuttered side of each slice of bread.
Toss the gruyere cheese and mozzarella and then sprinkle with cheddar before putting the remaining slice of bread on top.
Fry the sandwich on each side for three or four minutes, gently pressing down on each side as it cooks to ensure the cheese cooks fully and melts inside.
Other possible ingredients you can add to your cheese toastie:
- Avocado and tomato
- Chilli jam
- Apricot jam and thyme.
- Halloumi and honey
- Salt beef.
Source: Read Full Article