TikTok user creates a packed lunch using only McDonald's food
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
McDonald’s announced earlier this month that it will be re-opening their doors for walk-ins on February 22. The fast-food chain re-opened more of their restaurants yesterday.
Customers can now enter McDonald’s restaurants in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Branches of McDonald’s in Scotland were not included in this week’s re-opening.
McDonald’s has ensured the safety of its customers when they enter the restaurants.
The company said on social media: “We’ve further enhanced our safety measures and ask that you do your bit by remembering your face-covering and be kind to our teams.”
McDonald’s thanked customers for “their continuous support” throughout lockdown.
It emphasised that people have to wear face masks when entering their restaurants.
“We will politely remind those without face coverings, and we thank you for your kindness in return,” it said.
Customers also have to ensure that they sanitise their hands and keep socially distanced.
Quietest time to supermarket shop at Aldi, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury’s [INSIGHT]
Aldi crowned as UK’s favourite supermarket for value for money [COMMENT]
How to cut your supermarket food shopping bill in half [EXPLAINER]
Most of McDonald’s restaurants have been open since May last year, but only for Drive-thru, Click and Serve, and McDelivery.
Restaurants re-opened for walk-ins after the end of the first lockdown, but had to close again when the third lockdown was announced.
The company also has fewer people working on each shift and they are limiting the amount of people inside the restaurants at one time.
McDonald’s also has additional screens in their kitchens and service areas.
On the McDonald’s website, it states: “We will be continuing to clean surfaces and equipment, including kiosks and card readers at least every 30 minutes.”
Due to the fact McDonald’s is limiting capacity at their restaurants, the company has advised customers to order beforehand on the McDonald’s app before entering a restaurant, if possible.
Entering a restaurant alone is also recommended.
Seating areas, customer toilets, play zones, and recycle points will still remain closed.
McDonald’s also advised looking at their website’s store locator to see if your local restaurant is open, as not all will be yet.
In other McDonald’s news, the fast-food chain is offering a deal for customers who have downloaded the McDonald’s app.
The deal is available every Monday and only for customers ordering on their phones, via the app.
If you are new to the app, you can get a 99p Quarter Pounder with Cheese with your order, if you register before March 14.
Source: Read Full Article