"The perfect combination of pasta, ground beef, and cream cheese mixture. Unbelievably good! Serve with garlic bread and salad. Enjoy!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer to a bowl and mix spaghetti sauce into ground beef.
- Place half the slices of butter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Spread half the spaghetti into the dish. Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream together in a bowl; spread mixture over spaghetti. Layer remaining spaghetti over creamy mixture. Top with remaining pats of butter.
- Pour ground beef mixture over spaghetti and spread to cover casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Spread Cheddar cheese over casserole and continue baking until cheese has melted and is lightly browned, about 15 more minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 617 calories;42.2 g fat;30.8 g carbohydrates;28.4 g protein;136 mg cholesterol;721 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article