"Salty and savory, the roasting method kills the natural bitterness of asparagus.Try it next to grilled fish or lamb."
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
- Cook’s Note
- To remove woody ends, grab stalk of asparagus at either end and bend until it snaps.It will naturally snap where it starts to get tough.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 123 calories;10.8 g fat;5.2 g carbohydrates;3.3 g protein;2 mg cholesterol;471 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article