"This is a recipe I came up with when I was helping to raise 6 kids. Every penny counted. You can add onions if desired."
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Season beef with Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes; add to ground beef.
- Stir sour cream into ground beef mixture; cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Serve over egg noodles.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 810 calories;43.1 g fat;68.8 g carbohydrates;38.2 g protein;192 mg cholesterol;268 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article