"A great cauliflower side dish that goes well with just about anything. An easy way to get kids to eat veggies."
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Once cool enough to touch, crumble and divide into thirds.
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower into the slow cooker and pour chicken broth on top. Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Pour over cauliflower mixture.
- Cook on High until cauliflower is cooked to your liking, about 2 hours. Stir in 2/3 of the crumbled bacon just before serving.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with green onion and remaining bacon.
- Cook’s Note:
- If dish seems too runny, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water prior to adding bacon crumbles, and cook until thickened, about 2 to 4 minutes.
Per Serving: calories; fat; carbohydrates; protein; cholesterol; sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article