"Use that spiralizer for your next meal and create this EB Sweet Potato Bowl!"
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat and brown the ground sausage, 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the sausage cooks, fill a large pot with a few inches of water and place over medium-high heat until it just starts to simmer.
- Crack Eggland's Best eggs individually into a ramekin or cup. Create a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. Slowly pour the eggs one by one into the water and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- While the eggs poach, cut the sweet potato into noodles using a spiralizer.
- Heat the other teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the sweet potato noodles and cook until they just begin to soften, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato noodles into a large bowl. Drain the ground sausage and add to the sweet potato noodles. Toss with the salsa.
- Divide the noodles and sausage between two bowls, top each with diced avocado and a poached egg.
Per Serving: 624 calories;36.4 g fat;59 g carbohydrates;19.9 g protein;219 mg cholesterol;1171 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article