"I made these up years ago and have been making them ever since. They are always a big hit. These potatoes make a wonderful side dish for any meal and are terrific heated up the next day for lunch."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile,place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes.Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions.Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 422 calories;29.5 g fat;29.3 g carbohydrates;10.9 g protein;63 mg cholesterol;537 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article