"My boys LOVE this! It is quick and simple! I am always asked to bring this to Super Bowl® parties and family events!"
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat garlic bread with spread side up on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until warm and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring spaghetti sauce to a boil in a large pot. Place frozen meatballs into sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer until meatballs are heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Tear garlic bread into bite-size pieces and spread into bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce and meatballs over garlic bread, coating bread with sauce and distributing meatballs evenly. Spread mozzarella cheese over top in a layer, followed by a layer of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake casserole until cheese has melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- If you are using the frozen garlic toast that is already sliced packaged in boxes, I usually need 2 boxes. I have even used the frozen garlic bread with cheese, and it is great too!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 733 calories;37.2 g fat;58 g carbohydrates;39.1 g protein;140 mg cholesterol;1386 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article