Apple cider vinegar is a popular condiment that can be incorporated into your diet in a variety of ways. Made from fermented apples, studies reveal that it is a significant link to weight loss. Dieters can consume the drink every day to help with losing weight as well as a number of other benefits it provides.
- Woman shrinks to a size 6 by following this simple diet plan
Though it’s gained mainstream popularity in the last decade, natural apple cider vinegar has been used for a very long time.
The popular condiment is made from fermented apples. This means covering chopped apples with water and leaving them to soak at room temperature until the natural sugars ferment.
While there are many ways to consume the drink, some ways may be more beneficial and tasty than others.
Apple cider vinegar should never be consumed in its concentrated form as it can damage the tooth enamel and should always be mixed with other beverages.
Apple cider vinegar with lemon and honey
• Apple cider vinegar
• Add around 20ml of apple cider vinegar to a tall glass of water and stir together.
• Then add as much lemon as you desire but half a lemon squeezed should be plenty.
• Add around a teaspoon of honey to sweeten the drink.
All of these ingredients combined will create a healthy, refreshing drink that will provide endless benefits for your body.
Lemon can help with suppressing appetite which will mean you will feel fuller for longer. This will help you consume less calories throughout the day, putting your diet into a calorie deficit.
Weight loss: Apple cider vinegar detox diet to help beat belly fat
Keto diet plan: Best snacks to satisfy sugar cravings for weight loss
Keto diet plan: Best foods to lose belly fat in just two weeks
Apple cider vinegar with pomegranate
• Pomegranate juice
• Squeeze of orange juice
• Fresh ginger
• Sparkling water
• Apple cider vinegar
• Firstly add around 20ml of apple cider vinegar to a glass.
• Add a splash of pomegranate juice to the tall glass and add sparkling water.
• Add a squeeze of orange juice for a zesty touch.
• Then add some grated ginger to finish the drink.
Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and conjugated linolenic acid, all of which can help burn fat and boost your metabolism.
The juice can also help suppress your appetite, meaning you will feel fuller throughout the day if consumed in the morning.
- Keto weight loss: The best foods to burn fat on diet plan
Apple cider vinegar with water
The easiest one to make, apple cider vinegar can be simply mixed with a tall glass of water for weight loss.
Around one to two tablespoons of the vinegar is plenty to see results.
This can help curb appetite and burn fat including around the stomach.
However, it can have a sour taste so mixing a small amount of money or maple syrup can help sweeten the drink as well as help those with a sweet tooth.
Apple cider vinegar with cinnamon
• 20ml of apple cider vinegar
• 20ml apple juice
• Ground cinnamon
• Add the apple cider vinegar, apple juice and water into a tall glass.
• Add around half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
• Then add a sweetener of your choice.
The sweetener step is optional but will help sweeten the otherwise bitter drink and satisfy that sugar craving.
Try honey, maple syrup or sweetener drops to add to the beverage.
Cinnamon helps in losing weight by suppressing appetite, regulating blood sugar levels and speeding up the metabolism.
Poor control of blood sugar levels can cause many health problems which may then cause difficulty when trying to lose weight.
Source: Read Full Article