- Total: 35 min
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Prepare an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Whisk the oil, oregano, lemon zest and juice and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken, toss to coat and set aside for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grates and grill the chicken, skin-side down, until lightly charred, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Cover the grill and cook until no longer pink near the bone and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the deepest part of each chicken thigh reads 165 degrees F, about 5 more minutes. Transfer to a platter and rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Serve with a green salad.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
Source: Read Full Article