"Quick and easy way to prepare homemade, flavorful fajitas for a crowd!"
- Combine vegetable oil, chili powder, oregano, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders, bell peppers, and onion; shake to mix.
- Marinate chicken mixture in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread chicken mixture onto prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink and bell peppers soften, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro and pour lime juice over chicken mixture; toss to distribute.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Use a variety of bell peppers and spicy peppers as desired.
- Spray the sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray instead of lining it with aluminum foil if preferred.
Per Serving: 200 calories;11.4 g fat;5.7 g carbohydrates;18.6 g protein;48 mg cholesterol;198 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article