"Most tender, flavorful pork you will ever have! The slow cooking and overnight marinade is worth the time and the sauce is amazing!"
- Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, thyme, dry mustard, and paprika into a food processor and blend. Pour marinade into a zip-top bag, add pork tenderloin, and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Transfer pork and marinade into a Dutch oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 hours.
- Remove pork from Dutch oven and set aside on a plate, reserving drippings in the pan.
- Heat drippings in the Dutch oven over medium heat on the stovetop. Add sherry and deglaze the pan, making sure to scrape up any stuck-on pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a separate bowl until completely mixed; add to sauce in the pot. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 15 minutes. Slice pork tenderloin and serve with sauce on the side or poured on top.
- Cook’s Note:
- You can substitute red wine for sherry, if desired.
Per Serving: 361 calories;18.4 g fat;11 g carbohydrates;35.5 g protein;98 mg cholesterol;128 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article