"This is a simple way to make a special dinner any night of the week. You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry already. Serve shrimp alongside steaks with your favorite sides."
- Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil, butter, onion, wine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; add shrimp. Toss to coat evenly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for flavors to blend, at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat steaks with 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- Cook steaks until they are beginning to firm and have reached your desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Transfer steaks to a platter and loosely tent with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook’s Note:
- For thick steaks and medium doneness, grill over high heat 6 minutes on first side, 4 minutes on second side, or broil 3 inches from heat source, 8 minutes first side and 6 minutes on second. Steaks and shrimp can also be cooked stove-top in a heavy skillet with a coating of olive oil.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 444 calories;35.2 g fat;2.7 g carbohydrates;26.9 g protein;166 mg cholesterol;926 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article