This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 15 min
- Total50 min
Welcome warm weather months with the ultimate twist on fan-favorite peach pie with these irresistible dessert cups made with Pillsbury™ cinnamon rolls and peach pie filling. They are so good, you’ll have a hard time believing you only need two ingredients to make them!
can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls)
cups peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups.
- 3Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- 4Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm.
- Let cinnamon roll dough stand 10 minutes to make pressing them into muffin cups easier.
- Assemble peach pie cups; loosely cover, and refrigerate up to 2 hours before baking.
- Make it your own! Try substituting your favorite fruit pie filling in place of peach.
- Pie cups are best served warm.
Source: Read Full Article