- Prep 20 min
- Total50 min
Yes, you can make a delicious cheesy bubble-up bake with only three ingredients!
can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
box (10 oz) frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 8 pieces. Spread biscuit pieces evenly in baking dish.
- 3In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink in center.
- 4Microwave frozen broccoli and cheese sauce as directed on box. Place cooked broccoli with cheese sauce in large bowl. Add cooked chicken; stir to combine.
- 5Pour mixture evenly over biscuit pieces in dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Add an extra box of frozen broccoli & cheese sauce for more vegetables!
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the top before baking for a cheesier bake!
- Make with Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli and sprinkle with mozzarella or Parmesan (or both!) for an Italian-inspired version.
- Use Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce for a loaded baked potato bubble-up bake. Top with crumbled cooked bacon and sour cream for extra yum!
Source: Read Full Article