- Total: 35 min
- Active: 15 min
- Yield:4 servings
Rack of lamb:
- For the rack of lamb: Allow the rack of lamb to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Rub the rack of lamb on both sides with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then season with 2 teaspoons salt and several grinds of pepper. Set aside on a large plate.
- Combine the Parmesan, panko, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, grated garlic, thyme and rosemary in a large shallow bowl or pie plate. Add the lamb and firmly press the Parmesan mixture onto the meat in an even layer.
- For the aioli: Place the unpeeled garlic cloves on a piece of aluminum foil, then add the olive oil, a pinch of salt and several grinds of pepper. Fold the sides of the foil upwards and seal into a pouch.
- Preheat a 6-quart air fryer to 375 degrees F, then spray the basket with cooking spray, Place the lamb, fat-side up, and the garlic pouch into the basket. Spray the top of the lamb with cooking spray. Air-fry the lamb until crust is crisp and deep golden brown and meat is desired doneness, about 18 minutes for medium rare, 20 minutes for medium and 22 minutes for medium-well. (The garlic can cook for the same time as the lamb.) Transfer the lamb to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, carefully open the foil packet. Squeeze out the tender cloves of garlic into a medium bowl and mash with the olive oil from the pouch until smooth. Mix in the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice and Worcestershire to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Once the lamb has rested, slice between the bones into individual chops and serve warm with the aioli.
Source: Read Full Article