Bacon has proven how well it goes with chocolate, like in Bacon Chocolate Crack, so we thought why not take it a step further? This s’mores ditches the graham crackers (hey, it’s gluten free now!) and instead uses a bacon weave. It’s easier than it looks, just make sure the bacon is tightly woven together and is extra crispy before you pull it out of the oven.
Have you tried these yet? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours15 mins
Total Time: 0 hours45 mins
12 bacon slices, halved
2 tbsp. brown sugar
6 large marshmallows
2 bars chocolate
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Preheat oven to 400º and place a baking rack inside of a baking sheet (to help catch grease).
- Make a bacon weave: On the baking rack, line 3 bacon halves side-by-side. Lift one end of the middle bacon slice and place a fourth bacon half on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Lay the middle slice back down.
- Next, lift the two side strips of bacon and place a 5th bacon half on top of the middle piece and underneath the sides. Lay the side slices back down.
- Finally, lift the other end of the middle slice and place a 6th slice on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Repeat to make three more weaves.
- Sprinkle bacon weaves with brown sugar and bake until bacon is crispy, 25 to 35 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to blot grease.
- Pierce 3 marshmallows onto each skewer and roast until marshmallows are golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sandwich chocolate and marshmallows in between two bacon weaves.
Source: Read Full Article