- Shredded cabbage
- Half oinion,green pepper,yellow and red pepper
- White wine and beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar,1 tablespoon of garlic,onion powder
- Goya ham seasoing and woischaursce,
- Half stick of butter sliced
Rinse cabbage then put in a large baking pan…next add garlic powder and onion powder then mix.
Next add about 6 to 7 dashes of woishuresauce and the vegetables.. now add Goya seasoing… only open one pack…do not add the whole pack its very powerful just sprinkle
Now add slice butter then mix…next mix beef broth with white wine and add to the bottom of pan but just enough to cover thr bottom of the pan you dont need alot I also sprayed my cabbage with Olive oil then tossed but that’s optional
I added sliced japlenos,some salt and alil pepper…also a cap of white vinger and parsley and crumbled bacon…just play with it add what u want at the end ?
Now cover with foil and bake on 375 for about 30 mins or until your liking
Source: Read Full Article