I confess I am one of those people who likes brussels sprouts! This is a Rachael Ray recipe.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup soppressata (I didn't have this so I used pancetta)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- grated parmesean for topping
On rimmed baking sheet toss brussels sprouts with oil. Season if you like.
Roast at 425° until crisp-tender and lightly charred, about 20 minutes
Toss with soppressata, honey, vinegar, and crushed red pepper.
Roast until glazed, about 3 minutes. Top with cheese.
Source: Read Full Article