This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 15 min
- Total55 min
Fresh berries + cream cheese + biscuits = a match made in brunch heaven. In this five-ingredient sweet biscuit bake, every bite is full of berry-cream cheese flavor.
oz (from 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
cup powdered sugar
cup fresh raspberries
cup fresh blueberries
can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated blueberry sweet biscuits with icing
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds, stirring after 20 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup each of the raspberries and blueberries.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits; set icing aside. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces; stir into cream cheese and berry mixture. Spoon and arrange mixture in baking dish.
- 4Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Place icing into resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small tip from corner of bag; drizzle onto biscuit bake. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup berries. Serve warm.
- Swap the raspberries and blueberries for your own favorite berries—chopped fresh strawberries and blackberries also work well.
- This dish can be served warm or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Source: Read Full Article