Fall is Bourbon season at our place!
This fun cocktail brings two yummy childhood ice cream flavors into one yummy grownup drink.
If you don’t have fresh squeezed OJ, you can use an equal amount of TANG orange drink or Sunny D in a pinch.
- 1 rocks glass, rocksed to the top
- 2 ounces any extra vanilla-y Bourbon (we used Eagle Rare today)
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice (has to be fresh squeezed so you don't get that weird Vitamin B flavor that citrus juice gets when it's been oxidized)
- 2 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup (has to be that super fake almond flavored kind, not artisanal)
- optional: 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract if you want it extra, extra vanilla-y
Pour all the ingredients into your rocksed glass, give it a few good stirs, and enjoy. 🙂
Source: Read Full Article