- Prep 10 min
- Total25 min
Make those drive-through breakfast biscuits even better at home with fresh-from-the-oven Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen biscuits.
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 4 lb 11-oz bag)
tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
slices packaged precooked bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- 2Meanwhile, spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, lifting edge with spatula to let egg mixture run underneath every 30 seconds, until set. Fold in half; if still wet, microwave 30 seconds longer. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with plastic wrap.
- 3Microwave bacon as directed on package.
- 4Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 4 individual serving plates. Cut eggs into 4 wedges. Place eggs and bacon on bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.
- Use fully cooked sausage patties or slices of ham in place of the bacon.
Source: Read Full Article