It’s a healthy and low-carb recipe. I served with pineapple slaw, low-carb flatbread, and steaksauce onions.
- 1 pound organic ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients. Heat a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray.
Form squared links.
Add meat sticks to the hot skillet and sear every side.
When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article