A delicious moist loaf delicious and easy!!
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 cans tuna fish drained
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups butter crackers
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 rib celery sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese.
Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent.
Crush the crackers. Mix everything together.
Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot.
Source: Read Full Article