I had ingredients so I made this. I love a one pan supper. All this is, is layered, covered and baked. I’ll have peas and sliced tomatoes and avocados with it.
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 5-6 red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly
- 1 lb shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp flour
- to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer
- 1 cup water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it
- Olive oil for browning chicken
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top.
Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it.
Source: Read Full Article