- 1/2 onion, choppped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 16 oz corn
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (1 quart) boxes chicken stock
- 3 bay leaves
- To taste salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh (or dry) parsley, chopped
- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles
Add carrots, onion, celery, chicken breast, chicken stock, bay leaves, and all the spices to crock pot. Turn crock pot on low setting for 8 hours.
Check chicken at 4 and 6 hours. When cooked through, pull out and shred. Cover with foil and set aside.
Add egg noodles to crock pot and turn heat to high. Heat until noodles are cooked through.
Return shredded chicken to crock pot and add corn. Let cook until everything is heated through. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed.
Source: Read Full Article