Simple Italian dish.
- 2 large chicken breast boneless and skinless
- As needed salt just enough to lightly cover the chicken
- As needed ground black pepper, just enough to lightly cover
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dessertspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2-1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water to taste salt
- To taste Parmesan cheese
Cut the chicken lengthwise then roll or beat the chicken thin.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and flour.
Lightly bread the chicken and add to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes till lightly browned and turn.
When chicken is almost finished move to a plate add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Let this reduce.
When reduced add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with cheese. I hope you enjoy!! I served it over pasta.
Source: Read Full Article