- 8 Oz angel hair or spaghetti pasta
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cups Mexican or Italian shredded cheese
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of sour cream (optional)
- 1 can chicken or rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- Pictsweet blend of frozen onions and bell peppers
Cook your pasta like you normally would and drain. (I reserve about 1/4 cup of the water)
In a large bowl combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, Rotel. Add about 1/4 of the Pictsweet onion and bell pepper blend. (If using sour cream add it in this step.)
Add shredded chicken to the mixture and half of your cheese. If the mixture seems too thick add some of the water saved from the pasta. You want it to be thick, but you need to be able to toss your pasta in the next step.
Add your pasta. Toss the pasta until it is well coated with the mixture.
Pour into a 9×13 pan and add the rest of the cheese on top. Place foil over the pan and bake at 350 F until everything is heated through and cheese is melted.
Source: Read Full Article