This recipe is super simple and flexible.Adjust all ingredients as you like.Basically everything is to taste.
- Green Bell Peppers (we used 2)
- Pork Tenderloin (we used 8oz)
- Ginger (2 tbsp, see picture)
- Oil for cooking (we used vegetable oil)
- Soy sauce (we used 4 tbsp low sodium)
- Cooked noodles (spaghetti works)
Chop the ginger
Slice the pork into strips
Slice the green peppers into strips
Add oil, ginger, and pork to the pan on medium high
After pork is cooked, add green peppers
Add 4 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce and toss
Serve over noodles.
Source: Read Full Article