- 2 round pans cornbread (barely over cooked, so its a little dry
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton of sour cream
- 2 packs, dry ranch dredding mix
- 2 packs bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cans ponto beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cans corn (drained)
- 2 green bell peppers (seeded and diced)
- 2 green vidalia onions (diced)
- 3 bags velveeta cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Hellmans mayo
- 4 tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 2 yellow bell peppers (seeded and diced)
Prepare cornbread and allow to cool completely. Crumble into an oversized mixing bowl.
Combine may and ranch dressing mixture, stir well.
Add ranch mixture, bacon and remaining ingredients to the cornbread. Gently fold until all ingredients are combined.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Read Full Article