- Total: 45 min
- Active: 30 min
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
One 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
8 ounces dried cavatappi
6 cups loosely packed arugula
1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, chives, sour cream, parsley, tarragon, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat until hot; brush with the oil. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken, turning once, until well-marked and just cooked through, about 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the chicken, arugula, Asiago and onion to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. The pasta salad is best if served right away.
Source: Read Full Article