Seven hours in traffic and …done… when I get home. This is tomorrow’s easy!
- Chicken leg and thigh marinated in a Carne asada type sauce
- 1/2 chopped squash, zucchini, yellow, whatever
- 1 chopped Anaheim chili
- to taste Chopped jalapeno,
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- Several garlics
- 1/8 head chopped cabbage
- Couple of slices of chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped cactus leaf
Chicken has been marinated for two days in Achiote Roja paste, powdered garlic, orange juice, and some sugar. All else is diced and loaded in the IP with water just to the top of the veggies. Store in the ‘fridge until next morning.
Before taking off to work set on @CrockPotGirl slow cook for 6 hours. It will go to keep warm when that’s done.
Serve by itself or with rice, barley, corn, etc. I’m going with hominy boiled in chicken bouillon.
Source: Read Full Article