Super easy and very yummy ?
- 2 pounds chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs)……
Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil…… add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned…..
Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender…..
Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil…..
Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well…..
Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article