- 1 T. + 1t. Vegetable oil, divided use
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1inch pieces
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 t. Sugar
- 1 T. Soy sauce
- 2 t. Sesame oil
- 2 t. Cornstarch (6t. Flour if you need to replace starch)
- Side note:I made up my own veggies last time. Use what you like
Cook broccoli, mushroom and pepper with 1t. Oil over medium heat. About 5-6 minutes-i add water someone’s to cook faster
Remove veggies and transfer to plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
Cook chicken with 1T. Oil in same pan over high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Lower heat to medium and add garlic to chicken. Cook for 30 seconds.
Add veggies back to chicken mixture.
In a small bowl, mix broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and starch/flour. Poor duce
Pour sauce over mixture and bring to simmer.
Simmer until thickened. 1-2 minutes.
Serve with rice.
Source: Read Full Article