Such a fun way to do cheese balls!
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) package of ranch seasoning mix
- 3/4 cups sharp cheddar
- 3/4 cups mild cheddar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Half a bunch of green onions chopped
- Worscherier sauce
- 1/4 c (or more to taste) of real bacon bits
- 2/3 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Tortilla chips, crackers, and/or veggies to dip
Mix all ingredients, except nuts, until homogeneous.
Either portion into golf ball size balls or leave as one large ball, roll in nuts.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to let set. Add a chip or veggie to each ball for easy party snacks!
Source: Read Full Article