- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 apples chopped
- 2 cups black or red grapes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts plus extra for garnish
In a large bowl mix, whip together the cream cheese, yogurt, sugars, and vanilla until smooth, with a mixer.
Add in the chopped apples, grapes, and walnuts and mix until evenly coated. Transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts and brown sugar. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Hot tips For best flavor, place in the fridge overnight after making.
Best consumed within 72 hours.
Source: Read Full Article