My Stepdad has always made it this way and it makes it so much better…
- 1 Box Hamburger Helper Cheesy Enchilada
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Cans Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 2 Cans Black Beans
- 1 Can Whole Kernal Sweet Corn
- 1 Small white onion (chopped)
- 1 (7 oz) Bag of Mexican Style shredded cheese
- 2 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Large Skillet
- pack discard "topping"
Brown beef and onions until full cooked. Drain grease.
Add rotel, corn, beans, milk, water, rice, and sauce mix. Heat to boiling
Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 25-27m, stirring occasionally. Salt and Pepper to taste
Remove from heat. Cover with shredded cheese. Wait approximately 7-10m to cool/thicken.
Serve in a bowl. Optional: Serve with hot sauce or sour cream.
Source: Read Full Article